BASINGSTOKE, England–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#biometrics—Juniper Research is pleased to announce that the 2021 Digital Health Innovation Future Digital Awards are open!
Since 2008, the Future Digital Awards have been awarded to tech companies at the forefront of their respective fields: companies that deliver imaginative, innovative products or services that have the potential to disrupt their ecosystems and provide significant benefits to their target audience.
Aiming to reward the most innovative products and services across a wide array of different digital healthcare services after an unprecedented year of change for the healthcare industry, this year’s Digital Health Innovation awards cover the following categories:
Telemedicine & Remote Health
These awards are intended to celebrate excellence in remote healthcare provision, from diagnostics to treatment, following a year where they have become a vital part of ensuring safe healthcare provision.
- Most Innovative Telemedicine Solution
- Best Biometrics Innovation in Healthcare
- Best Health Monitoring Device
- Best Digital Health Data Management Solution
- Best Independent Living Solution
Digital Therapeutics & Mental Health
This category celebrates success in digital medical treatments, including digital therapeutics and digital wellness products.
- Best Therapeutic Software Solution
- Best Medical Application of AI
- Best Consumer Wellness Solution
- Best Employer Wellness Solution
- Best Mental Health Therapeutic Solution
Healthcare is always moving forward, and this category rewards those solutions that use cutting‑edge technologies to push forward the boundaries of healthcare and wellness.
- Best Immersive Reality Healthcare Solution
- Best Digital Health & Fitness Solution
- Best COVID-19 Healthcare Solution
- Best Digital Diagnostics Solution
While the rest of the awards focus on products, the Judges’ Choice awards assess people and companies contributing the most to the cause of digital healthcare.
- Excellence in Digital Health Innovation
- Mover & Shaker in Digital Health Innovation
Entrants can apply for the awards here. Entries close on the 7th May, before being assessed by Juniper Research’s expert analysts. The awards will be announced on the 15th June.
The 2021 Digital Health Innovation Future Digital Awards: https://www.juniperresearch.com/future-digital-awards/digital-health-innovation
Juniper Research provides research and analytical services to the global hi-tech communications sector; providing consultancy, analyst reports and industry commentary.
Sam Smith, Press Relations
T: +44(0)1256 830002