DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Precision Medicine Software Market 2020-2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The publisher has been monitoring the global precision medicine software market and it is poised to grow by USD 882.65 mn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 11% during the forecast period.
The report on the global precision medicine software market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by benefits of precision medicine. In addition, digitization of healthcare is anticipated to boost the growth of the global precision medicine software market as well.
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market Outlook
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY DELIVERY MODE
- Market segmentation by delivery mode
- Comparison by delivery mode
- On-premise – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Cloud-based – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by delivery mode
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Asia – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- ROW – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Rise in clinical trials in developing nations
- Digitization of healthcare
- Improvement in healthcare and IT infrastructure in emerging economies
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Fabric Genomics, Inc.
- Gene42 Inc.
- Human Longevity, Inc.
- International Business Machines Corp.
- Koninklijke Philips NV
- NantHealth Inc.
- Roper Technologies Inc.
- SOPHiA GENETICS SA
- Syapse Inc.
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8cz0op
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900